Note: If You can not add product to cart please use chrome instead of firefox.
Exp.date : about 2 years from now.
Ampicillin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a penicillin-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections. Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually every 8 or 12 hours. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
Each capsule contains : Ampicillin 500 mg
Side effect : Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction.
serious side effect :
- fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness
- agitation, confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior
- seizure (black-out or convulsions).
Less serious side effects :
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain
- vaginal itching or discharge
- swollen, black, or "hairy" tongue
- thrush (white patches or inside your mouth or throat)
Storage: Store at room temperature; avoid excessive heat; keep tightly closed.
Caution : Ampicillin may cause live bacterial vaccines (such as typhoid vaccine) to not work as well. Do not have any immunizations/vaccinations while using this medication unless your doctor tells you to.